We are following guidelines developed by PASC (Professional Association of Self Caterers) in conjunction with the government and Visit Wales.
Our risk assessment is continually being developed along with our cleaning strategies in the cottages for the safety of our guests and us.
We have been awarded 'Good to Go' by Visit Britain by complying with government guidance on our procedures for opening and keeping our guests safe.
• Guests already receive a welcome email detailing: checking in times, places to visit, directions and access to the accommodation, this will now include a more detailed guest guide.
• Deep cleaning: our cottages are always cleaned to an exemplary standard and we can negate any concerns that you might have in regards to Covid-19 by sanitisation of all areas and surfaces in the cottages. There will be no need to clean the cottages when you enter and all cleaning materials are supplied for your use when you are here.
• Check in and check out times will be changing: our usual check in of 3pm onwards will be moving to 4pm. Our check out time is pre 10am. We need the extra time in-between guests to ensure your safety and ours.
• All towels and linens are being laundered at very high temperatures. You are of course very welcome to bring your own should you prefer.
• Personal welcome. We are nearly always about should you need any help with your stay. We very much like to show guests into their cottage which we can of course still do from a respectful distance. Should you prefer then we are available by telephone, text or email and you are welcome to self check in.
• Each accommodation now has its own dedicated outside eating area, and we ask our guests to remain within these areas.
Copyright ©2020 Slate Mill Lodge | All Rights Reserved